Shopping for an Energy Wand on the Internet?
Here are some Facts you Should Know....
Most people who find us are shopping for an effective Wand, fairly priced.
If this sounds like you, then you are our Typical Customer.
Auric vs. Amega.
Only Amega and Auric have their own exclusive and proprietary technology.
Auric Infinity Wand is:
- Double Infused for superior delivery of Healing Energy.
- Employs pure hydrothermal quartz for superior energy storage.
- Delivers specifically formulated Subtle Energy to the bodies bio-energy field.
- Resonates with the bio-field to create a homeostatic condition to remove energy blockages-fast.
- Features a unique Infinity design on end cap and wand body unlike any other.
Auric is the ONLY wand manufacturer which:
- Names it's Scientist proving it's unique technology.
- Explains it's technology.
- Learn more in our How it works section.
Auric costs 50% less than Amega!
- Amega Global states that 50% of their price is paid in sales commissions to 7 layers of sales people.
- Auric sells Internet Direct to save you money! We pay No sales commissions!
The Infinity Wand costs only $179 compared to Amega at $350.
You save $171
Proven Technology - Superior 45 day Guarantee - Infused in the USA
Nano Wands are the knockoffs of the wand world.
Nano wands are frequently re-Branded (like Iyashi) whith an inflated price to appear authentic.
There is no reason to buy a knockoff Nano wand when you can get an authentic Zero Point Energy Wand from Auric Energy Healing solutions. Best of all AURIC products are produced using Superior Technology and are available at the price of knockoff NANO wands.
How to spot a Nano Wand
- Nano wands are frequently re-Branded to make them sound unique. (Examples are Iyashi, EMH, ZPE).
- Certificates of Authenticity are meaningless and can be produced for pennies. That is why we don’t bother.
- Some sellers put Japanese names on their products in the attempt to differentiate themselves.
- Most come in identical ‘jewelry’ boxes with a white satin liner and may be custom branded – this is done in China for less than $1.
- Some claim to have their own technology, however they do not explain it nor do they name their scientis.
- Retired Chiropractors, who claim to have developed their own technology, run two of these companies.
- Ionization has nothing to do with the effectiveness of a wand.
Nano Wands Examples:
Full Spectrum = Made up science.
Iyashi Wands claim to have ‘broken the wand code’ (which they don’t explain.) and claim to have a “full spectrum Wand”. This is madeup science! Any ‘Full spectrum’ wand would include every frequency known to man including: radio, microwave, infrared, the visible region we perceive as light, ultraviolet, X-rays, gamma rays, plus sound, radio and micro waves.
It is technically impossible.
Nano Wand re-sellers make up science to try and make you believe they are scientifically unique, when in fact theya re all the same.
A retired Chiropractor claims to have invented Iyashi’s technology, and while we appreciate Chiropractors, they perform a great service – they are not quantum physicists, and the probability one has invented a method of infusing products with Subtle Subatomic Energy is remote, at best!
Auric & Amega are the Only companies with Exclusive and Proprietary Technology
A few words about TESTING
OUR POLICY is to not present pseudo scientific tests to prove the effectiveness of our products. This is in-line with our Ethics Policy.
- Legitimate scientific testing of Subtle (Zero Point) Energy in relation to the human body is in its infancy. The ONLY legitimate test currently accepted by research scientists for the efficacy of Subtle Energy treatments on the human body is Gas Discharge Visualization (GDV). This process can only be employed under the strictest of laboratory controls as it is affected by the minutest of extraneous factors.
- Kirlian photography does not demonstrate the efficacy of Subtle Energy Healing tools. In order to create fancy web sites and graphically demonstrate the supposed benefits of their wands, knock off competitors frequently use Kirlian photography. Kirlian photography is not the same as laboratory GDV testing. They are heat maps of the body which can be affected by as little as cup of hot tea.
- Ionization is NOT a form of subtle energy; Ionization is an electro-magnetic effect. Subtle Energy (Zero Point Energy) is NOT Electro Magnetic energy and therefore cannot be measured by electro –magnetic testing equipment.
- Vibrascan meters are electro-magnetic and they CANNOT measure the effects of ANY legitimate Subtle Energy Tool! This, again, is made up science by sellers attempting to convince you their products are legitimate.
Testimonial Evidence by users is the most effective proof that a product in this field works. Auric has a 96% customer satisfaction rate. We don't have to make up fake tests. The Human body is the most effective measuring device for subtle energy healing tools.
- Internet sites that offer Scalar pendants, wands, EMF Protection, Water filtration etc, etc. are referred to as ‘Energy Supermarkets’.
- They offer identical products all sourced from China for a .fraction of the selling price
- These operations are of highly questionable reputation.
- We have tested wands which contain only sand and Ion powder to generate readings on testing equipment.
- Energy Supermarkets cannot name their Scientists nor explain their Science, because they do not exist.
Amega Global and AURIC Energy Healing are the only companies, which have exclusive and proprietary infusion technology.
The Auric Infinity Wand's unique engraved design.
Only AURIC offers a 45 day money back guarantee!
Infinity Wand vs Freedom Wand vs. Iyashi Wand
- Auric's Infinity Wand is a Premium Quality Energy Healing tool priced at $179.
- Auric’s Freedom Wands priced at $139 are comparable to the Iyashi Wand priced at $199.
- The Freedom wand uses a lower quality/blend of minerals and crystals, which hold only a single infusion of subtle energy.
- Consequently, they take longer to remove blockages and do not work on as wide a variety of health problems.
The Iyashi Wand retails for $199 while the Freedom Wand is only $139!
We produce the Freedom Wand in order to offer the lowest price possible for those on a tight budget.
Freedom Wands carry a 30 day money back guarantee as do Iyashi and Amega.
Call us directly at 1.877. 926.3537 toll free in North America
Or 01.778.285.3313 World Wide